Monday, June 16, 2014

Tunnel Vision

Have you ever felt like the dark tunnel has no end?  It has been years since I entered this tunnel of the unknown.  I was totally unprepared for the amount of ups/downs and twist and turns this tunnel contained.  The most recent fork in the road has led me into a new direction, still unknown, but I swear I can see the light.  I am moving forward, yet it seems like the light is the same distance away as it was yesterday.

If you didn't know this about me already, I do not have the best grasp on patience.  I'm more of a "lets make this happen" kind of girl.  I'm also a decision maker.  I don't like to sit on the unknown and hope the arrow points me in the right direction.  I gather the information I need and boom - ready to make a decison.  I will be the first to tell you that I don't always make the most popular decision, but I do make the most positive one.

Maybe that is the light I see.....positivity.  I know I feel it - in the changes I have made, in the people I am surrounded by, in my job and with my children.  So, no matter how dark this tunnel may seem I will continue to push foward.  Not only because I want to get to the light, but because I want to share in the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment