Monday, June 2, 2014

Situations

I suppose there are many times when I could of handled things much better.  I never like to stew, no one likes it when I stew.  I despise not handling a problem immediately.  I regret when I over analyze.  Yet, I find the worst reaction to be when I view all things with the same attitude.

With multiple "situations" going on in my personal life right now I have come to conclusion that I was not necessarily overwhelmed as I was overloaded.  Yes, there is a difference.  I can recognize overwhelmed much easier and take things one at a time.  Being overloaded made me anxious, worried and even a bit paranoid - in all "situations".

So, this is what I decided......

I wrote down all of the things going on right now in my life.  I literally tore apart each "situation" to gauge if there was any issue, problem, etc.  What I found was that I was approaching each "situation" with the same defensive attitude.  This could have been a massive blunder on my part.  I could have broken things that did not need fixing.

I have a person in my life that helps me live the positive, loving life that I desire.  Not only do they contribute to my daily life, but they allow me to be who I am and better yet, they like who that person is.  They support every thing about me and even keep my vision clear when I feel lost.  I am forever grateful, deeply blessed and extremely happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment