Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Singing and Dancing

Today was one of those days that I just wanted to scream (good things) from the roof tops.  That feeling you get when something so exciting happens.  That uncontrollable urge to just dance and sing?  Maybe that part is just me.  It is just my luck that I am not at a place where I can share all of this wonderful news, but I assure you - I really, really want to tell the world.

I did manage to celebrate in my own way.  I bought my team some ice cream, then decided to get my kids and my mother in law and went to the pool for some sun.  As if I was not happy enough, I got to lay in the sun.  That activity happens to be in my top 10 things to do duing the summer (are you dying to know the other 9?).  Then I went home, cooked dinner and had a couple drinks with my mother in law.  Nothing better than a couple pina coladas on a hot day.

So now I sit, wide awake, positive that I should go to sleep.  Who needs sleep when we are this dang happy?  I'm going to convince my brain that I can indeed sleep and in that sleep I will be singing and dancing because life has proven me right again........positivity breeds more positivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment