Saturday, June 21, 2014

No Tomorrow

Only bringing each other pain and sorrow is the reason why there isn't going to be a tomorrow.  I had accepted that this was my doing, my decision, even my fault.  Then I was slapped in the face with the reality of why I felt the way I did.  I knew I should of trusted my instincts.  How many years have I wasted trying to make it work when he had already decided I wasn't enough?  Feeling like an idiot is not even close to how I am feeling.

I can't promise I won't cry about this anymore.  I can't even promise that I will get over it.  I will, however, walk away and never look back.  A friend reminded me today that I am a scorpio.  Perhaps it is time to go back to those simple rules.  The difference?  I have an amazing support group.  I may have to lean on them more than anyone is use to, but I do have the luxury of having them.

I do not feel strong today.  I feel like I have been hit by a truck.  My mind is full of memories that seem untrue.  My heart is full of pain caused by the lies.  This is what creates those unhealthy walls people walk around with.  I will not let this break me, nor will it effect how I live moving forward.  I have found my reason to let go.  After talking with my kids, I can't find a reason to hang on.



No comments:

Post a Comment