Monday, January 4, 2016

Wish Me Luck

Don't you just hate those moments when you are stuggling and your younger sibling points out the answer in seconds; not to mention their explanation makes co nmplete sense and makes your difficulty seem silly?  I don't - because in this specific moment in time it was exactly what I needed to get my head on straight.

So, I sit back with whole hearted thankfulness to have a younger sister due to my brothers ability to marry well.  I am going to move forward, embrace my reality and pray that it all works out the best for all parties involved.

17 days until I get to spend more time with my loving family, bestie and hopefully my bff as well.

The newest update for my followers is I have received my first contract for one of my songs.  Although scared, nervous and full of anxiety - I am going to do it.  It is the first step to seeing or hearing my work out there.  Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment