Thursday, February 18, 2016

Positive JuJu

There are many days when I question the time I put into my writing.  Not because I do not enjoy it but because I let my mind wander...is anyone reading this, can anyone relate to this, is this therapeutic only?  It seems like every time I am reaching my limits of "why am I doing this" someone throws me a bone.  Today was one of those days.

An old friend that i literally have not talked to since I was in 8th grade reached out to me.  He has found himself on a positive path and found my words helpful, relate able and positive.  Nothing fuels me more than someone feeling my words.

So, thank you for reaching out to me and providing me with the positive juju to keep moving forward.  I am grateful that you took that moment to share with me and I will continue to share with you.

9a3e026c0228f4d8e132c7c6d6a5a820.jpg (564×282)
Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment