Sunday, February 21, 2016

Adulting...

Have you ever found yourself in a strange situation?  One that is totally out of your control and a bizarre reality to being with?  I have never had to deal with this specific type of ordeal.  I feel like I don't really want to deal with it now either.  This is no reflection on the other people involved, I simply don't have it in me. Anything that seems hard becomes a very low priority for me.  With this case - it is unneeded and very unwelcome drama, therefore I am wanting to walk away - fast.

Tell me why it is that women that are not involved in your life suddenly feel the need to cause chaos for no other reason than they are lonely and miserable on their own.  I am not sure what bothers me more - those women giving the rest of us a bad name or the fact that misery loves company is true.  These are the times when "brutally honest Yvonne" wants to come out and set things straight.  When did I become this "think before you act Yvonne"?  My adulting, yes that is a verb, is annoying me.

Instead of making things ugly for this poor soul that obviously needs a life of her own, I am going to keep my blinders on.  That is the only way I am going to be able to avoid the creation of chaos. I pray my lack of reaction will quiet the crazy.  If not I will have to keep her out of my picture.  Sadly, that will effect others but I am unable and completely unwilling to let that sort of negativity in.

My plate is full, my head is heavy and my heart is busy trying to figure the rest of it out.  I choose to be happy and that is within my control.





No comments:

Post a Comment