Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Facebook Negative?

 
Facebook tends to be a source of many emotions.  Listening to a few people this last year and how Facebook effects them I decided it can, indeed, be very negative. 
Like many things in my world I have taken the time to review how it effects me, seeking positive only.

This is what I came up with:

Those that are allowing Facebook to be that negative source in their life obviously have the wrong people as their "friends".  These are the same people that choose to live a drama filled life and of course blame everyone but themselves for it.  I have found great support from my Facebook friends.  Take control of your life!  You can control your circle of friends, your family life and even your Facebook friends.  Make the courageous choice to be happy.  You will have to leave some people behind but I guarantee it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment