Friday, April 17, 2020

Short and Sweet


Waking up with a smile on my face has been few and far between these last 2 years or so.  I was either having nightmares, barely sleeping or not sleeping at all.  The past few days, even when I wake with a headache, I have been waking up smiling and feeling very positive.  It is one of those situation where you do not realize how much you are down until you begin to come back up.  I have a long way to get back up to the top; yet I am looking forward to every inch of the trip.

I am making every attempt to be completely open and honest with everything I write.  It is my intention to let myself feel and clearly communicate all of it through my writing.  I am hoping not only to heal, but also to strengthen my heart, head and self worth.

I can no longer concentrate on what everyone else is feeling; I matter too.

2 comments:

  1. you are rare gym in this dark and dismal world. You are an inspiration, thank you for sharing your life even if the smile isn't there every day my hope is true contentment and your desires are filled everyday. you are truly adored more than you can imagine

    ReplyDelete