Saturday, August 2, 2014

Inner Circle

I have been struggling for years with relationships.   Through it all I have found myself with a very strong "inner circle".  A group of individuals that I trust and would do anything for.

TL - talk about a person that I can tell anything to and never feel judged.  A friend that I have known since I was 3 or 4 years old.  We may of lost each other for years, but we have certainly made up for it.  I cherish this friendship and am grateful every day that I have her in my life.

BB - a friend that I met 13 plus years ago.  We have seen each other through some hard times and been there for the births of children.  Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to call her friend.

JK - nothing can come between the two of us.  Not miles, not years.  Seeing her today made me realize how strong a friendship can be. 

Bringing my circle together tonight made me feel amazing.   The love, the stories,  the laughter.   A night I won't soon forget.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment