Thursday, August 7, 2014

Halmark Moment

Having a Halmark kind of day.  Just about everything has put me on the verge of tears.  I don't understand how I come off such an incredibly fulfilling weekend to feel this way.  Perhaps if I gave it a bit more thought I would realize how uncertain some things are.  I have been doing my best not to do that.

If I allowed myself to have more profound thoughts I may drown in all the emotion.  I realize I need to go through all of these feelings, however I would really prefer to take on one at a time.  All of my adult life I have been the rock in one way or another.  A single mom rock, a friend rock, a wife rock, work rock, etc. I would love to always be that strong, but I just want someone to go through it with me, letting me know it is going to be okay.

Having a new relationship is difficult.  Let me rephrase......the struggles we both have in order to be free for each other are rough.  I worry about him, I worry about my kids, I worry about his kids and I worry at some point one of us may give up.  Then I think about how he treats me, how he talks to me, how he touches me and more simply put how he make me feel; I know this is special and definitely worth all the challenges we are facing and will face.

Clearly he and all he does for and with me shows that he is my rock.

love-stone-heart-pebbles-31000.jpg (500×375)

No comments:

Post a Comment