Monday, July 14, 2014

Moods

It is only Monday and the spring in my step has escaped me.  I woke up dreading going to zumba, yet still managed to get up and go.  It was obvious that I was not 100%, apparently, as our zumba instructor jumped off the stage and came over to me, whispered in my ear "just give me an hour".  Needless to say, I continued with a little more gusto but maintained my "ugh" attitude.  By the end of zumba I figured out why I am able to get myself there even when I really do not want to go.......it is pure medicine.  I felt 100% better.  I was still grumpy, not as much as prior to zumba (its medicine not a miracle).

I have narrowed down my negative mood to just an overwhelming amount of things to deal with.  Apparently today my brain and heart are not able to take so much at one time.  You know how you have that one friend that cheers you up no matter what?  I called on mine today.  Let me be clear....I call on him every day but today it was completely from my own selfish need to feel loved, trusted, respected, etc.  As usual, he was able to kick my negativity to the curb.  I refocused my day and here we are.

These next two weeks are going to be rough.  I am training, which means closing, at a few stores, we are having a garage sale with all the things my husband and I have decided neither of us want, and next week all managers (other than myself), will be in Vegas.  So, five stores for me.  Don't be jealous.  I certainly am not jealous.  I am taking a trip as soon as they all get back.  I have been looking forward to this trip for quite some time.  I need this time away.

I suppose there really isn't any lesson in this today.  I will always keep myself moving and getting my zumba on and I will always feel my life with those who share in my happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment