Saturday, July 6, 2013

Relax

It is so unbelievable how important balance is.   You can go through the motions of every day and suddenly it comes on..... That feeling that you are not in control.   To a person like me,  a control freak,  it is almost to much to take.
I remember when I could talk myself out of feeling this way. 
I have chalked this feeling up to all of the emotions ib am going through writing my book.   Although I strongly dislike how I am going,  what I am remembering and reliving, I truly believe that completing the first book will be better than any therapy.
What is even more difficult is not having my number one fan and the person that would understand all of this around to help me through it all.
Let me refer back to my "everything happens for a reason" belief.   I will stand by that in the hopes that it all becomes clear in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment