Sunday, July 7, 2013

Decisions

My husband made a decision for me today that although I know it is the right decision it is really difficult.
Previously I have talked about some of the stales and issues I have come across writing my book.   There is no possible way to explain what I have been going through without giving away to much about my book.   Let's just say that reliving the past can be therapeutic,  it can also create horrible memories.   These memories have kicked my anxiety into high gear.  
Caring about my health and well being my husband has put a stop to my road trip to California next week.   I can't imagine having an attack with only my two youngest children with me.
My heart breaks that I do not get my bff time but I have to agree that my health comes first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment