Friday, March 11, 2016

I do

When you know, you know.  I have been walking this path for almost three years.  I have never fought harder for something in my life.  I have never been more sure about anything.  We both tried to deny what we felt, what we knew and every time we found ourselves back together.

Not everyone gets to fall in love with their best friend.  The person that knows you better than anyone.  The one that supports your hopes and dreams.  The one that dared to dream with you.

Our journey has been bumpy to say the least but the one constant was the love we share for each other.  I can have the worst day and his voice erases the ugly.  I can be down and he will know exactly what to say to make me laugh.

I honestly tried to make my heart lie to him, to me and to everyone else, but there is no more denying that this man is my forever.

Please keep us in your thoughts as we get through these rough days in order to stand together and say I do.

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment