Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Could Not Ask for More

He wrote me a letter today.  If I had to define the type of letter - I would call it a love letter; the most beautiful love letter I could of ever imagined.  Sometimes - when you are in a relationship you don't realize how in touch the other person is with your feelings.  You know they love you, you even know they understand you, but I now know that this man sees me - clearly.

I am extremely grateful to be loved by this man.  I have never felt stronger in my knowledge of my partners feelings for me.  He believes in me and my passions in a way that strengthens me.  He creates a safe head space for me to put myself out there, take risks and follow my dreams.  I constantly feel his arms around me, allowing me to push forward.

I am 42 years old.  I can safely tell the world that I found him - I found the man that was meant to be my partner in life.  We have often joked that if we put all the characteristics we desired in a person that we would get each other.  This is no joke.  This man literally fills my life with such joy and positively that I have no choice but to love him.  My heart fell way before my head acknowledged it.

They is nothing and no one that could convince me this is wrong.  What I feel when I hear his name, see his face on my phone, see his name in text or hear him say my name is enough to make me explode with happiness.  I save his voicemail messages and get butterflies every time I listened to them.  He is the first thing I think of when I wake and the last thing when I go to bed.

Many people speak of finding a forever love.  I found more.  I found my forever love wrapped inside my best friend and I could not ask for more.




Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment