Friday, December 21, 2012

Positivity

December 21, 2012

There is something to be said for surrounding yourself with the right people.  The positivity around me is overwhelming.  You never really know who your friends, or even fans, are until you are in need of them.  I am happy to say my true friends have answered my need. 

It took me over 20 years to decide it was "OK" to share my poetry.  There is so much history and emotion wrapped up in the words that it was difficult for me to read, much less share with anyone else.  I honestly can't remember what the PUSH was for me to start the blog.  What I remember is the support I received once I made that decision.  Had today been the "end of the world" I would have zero regrets. 

The best news?  I have actually started work on my book.  I have started this book three, four, maybe five times (don't worry, names have been changed to protect the innocent).  While preparing to write this time I realized how much I had to say and share.  I have always been a believer in "Everything Happens for a Reason", that must mean that all of the events in my life happened for a reason.  It not only created who I am today, it led me to who I want to be.  Sharing it all can only be good therapy.

Thank you all for the support, love and positive energy you have shown me.  You will never know exactly how much it meant to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment