Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Strong Enough

Some days are much harder than others.  Today was one of those days when I could of cried at any moment.  I felt alone, sad and unsupported.  I kill myself trying to find out the core of these emotions; it just brings on more tears.

I learned long ago that we are unable to control others but when you think you understand someone only to be proved differently - it hurts.  One small fib makes you question everything.  Doesn't that seem unfair? Trust - a lifetime to gain and a moment to lose.

I have decided that even in this case I am not going to give more than I am getting.  I can't.  I will not stand by and wait to be hurt again.  I rather be wrong and protected than right and destroyed.  It's your turn, your turn to hold my hand and feel my heart with happiness.  Your turn to tell me how important I am to you and your life.  Your turn to be strong enough for both of us.

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com

1 comment:

  1. your words are very inspiring as well as comforting. your passion shines with stroke of the keyboard. as the time constantly changes it is beautiful women and people of all kind like you that shares your thoughts and ideas that leads those who are looking for a path to try. Thank you for taking the time to share. you are amazing

    ReplyDelete