Free, Half Off, or Ready-Made: The AI Menu for October
Every week somebody asks me, "Yvonne, where do I even start with AI?"
And every week I want to hand them a menu. Because that is what this is. Nobody walks into a restaurant and orders everything on the first night. You look at the menu, you see what you are hungry for, and you order that.
So here is the menu. Three columns. Pick one, pick two, or be like me at a buffet and pick all three.
The only thing on this menu that costs full price is waiting.
Before you order: it works with any LLM
Let me say this up front, because people ask me every single day.
Everything on this menu works with any LLM. ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, Copilot, or whatever comes out next spring and sends everyone into a panic on LinkedIn. If your office runs on Microsoft 365, it works there. If you switch tools next year, everything comes with you.
We are not selling you a tool. I have stopped trying to keep up with the logos. We teach the method, and we build agents that do real work.
Column one: Free
This is the appetizer, and it is on the house. Really on the house. No card, nothing that renews at 2 a.m.
The AI Skills Black Belt, free for life. Nine belts on using AI in the work you already do: solving problems, learning faster, thinking more clearly, making better decisions, planning projects and building workflows. Self-paced, so you start the day you sign up, and it is updated as the technology changes.
A free AI agent, to start on now. Pick one ready-made agent from our library and put it to work this week. One job, done for you, while you learn the rest.
If you are not sure AI is for you, start here. It costs you nothing but 30 minutes a day, and I promise it is more fun than your inbox.
Column two: Half off
This is the main course, and right now it is half price.
In your first week after you sign up for the free AI Skills Black Belt, you can get the next two courses together for $1,000. That is half the usual $1,000 each.
AI Agent Black Belt (Builder). You learn to build, test and improve your own agents. You pick the job you dread, the one you could do in your sleep and sometimes probably have, and you build one governed agent around it. Governed means it has quality checks built in, so you can trust what it hands you, and you still make the calls that need a human being.
AI Role OS Black Belt (Operating Systems). This is the part everybody skips. An agent sitting in a folder does nothing. It lives next to the gym membership. Role OS turns your priorities, your people and your agents into a daily rhythm, so the agents you build actually run every week.
After that first week, they go back to $1,000 each. I am an accountant. I have reconciled a lot of things. Half off is the easiest math I have done all year.
Column three: Ready-made
This is for the owner who says, "Yvonne, I love you, but I do not want to cook. I want to eat."
Fair enough. Somebody already built the agents for your industry.
AI for Accounting Pro Bundles, $249 each. Our library has more than 250 agents, packaged into bundles for more than 20 industries and roles. There are bundles for bookkeepers, tax, payroll, CFO and advisory work, and accounting firms. There are bundles for construction, restaurants, real estate, law firms, nonprofits, e-commerce, medical and dental offices, hair and nail salons, auto repair shops, and our newest, Manufacturing and Job Shop.
Each bundle is a full set of agents for the jobs that business does every week: the month-end close, the job costing, the client follow-up, the reconciliation, the report nobody wants to write. You open it, you use it, and it works with whichever LLM you already have open.
Somebody already built the agent for your 1099 chase. You are welcome.
So which column is yours?
Here is how I would order, depending on who you are.
- You are curious but not sure. Start free. Take the AI Skills Black Belt and claim your free agent. See what happens.
- You want AI doing real jobs in your business, built your way. Start free, then take Agent and Role OS together in your first week, at half off.
- You want results this week and you know your industry. Grab the Pro Bundle for your niche, and take the free course so you know how to get the most out of it.
- You want all of it. So do I. Free course, half-off courses in week one, and a bundle for your industry. That is the full meal.
Most people I work with end up in that last row. They start with the bundle because it saves them time right away, then they realize they want to build their own, and then they want it all to run on its own. That is the path: learn it, build it, run it.
The honest part
Nobody needs to order everything tonight. But I will tell you what I tell my clients: the most expensive AI plan is the one where you keep meaning to get to it.
Block 30 minutes a day. Put it on the calendar like a client meeting. Start with the free column. If you like what you taste, the half-off column is only half off for your first week, so don't let it sit.
One student put it better than I can:
"I was afraid of it, then I didn't understand it, and now I can do it all myself with real vision and understanding."
Pull up a chair. The menu is open.
Where to start
- Free AI Skills Black Belt for accountants and bookkeepers, self-paced, free for life: https://humansplusagents.ai/legacy-sbc
- Free AI Skills Black Belt for every other business and service industry: https://humansplusagents.ai/legacy-sbc-aia
- Get AI Agent Black Belt (Builder) and AI Role OS Black Belt (Operating Systems), both for $1,000 in your first week: https://www.paypal.com/ncp/payment/KZ8E57JCPNC3U
- AI for Accounting Pro Bundles, $249 each: https://aiaccounting.legacysbc.com/pro-bundles
- Claim a free AI agent to start on now: https://aiaccounting.legacysbc.com/claim-agent
- Join our free community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1024923770013348

No comments:
Post a Comment