Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cowgirl Boots


Have you ever bought something that makes you feel absolutely fantastic when you wear it?  I have and I did.  My Madden Girl boots make me feel like a million dollars.  This is not something I would usually buy, nor wear.  I decided I wanted them to go dancing, yet I was unable to convince myself to spend the money to wear these boots only to dance.  In comes my best friend.  She was there when I tried the lovely boots on and what does she say?  "You can wear those to work".  Damn right I can.  Why didn't I think of that?  I work for a feed store, HELLO? 

Of course I wore the boots to dance on Saturday night.  The boots did not hurt my feet.  I could of danced all night.  The down side, I was much shorter......

So, today I wear my boots to work.  I received so many compliments.  I think I was meant to be a cowgirl.  Dang it, I missed my calling.  I intend to make up that time this year, the year I turn 40!!

Moral to the story?  Buy those boots and meet us on the dance floor.

1 comment:

  1. Yeehaw!! My rule is, never ever ask where you would wear them or what you would wear them with, just buy them and wear them everywhere! ♡ it!!

    ReplyDelete