Thursday, January 3, 2013

Choices

January 3, 2013


Today I am concentrating on choices.  I wish I had done this years ago.  I, personally, need to work on how I absorb the information around me and how I allow the actions of others to effect me or not.  The most important aspect?  Consider the source.  It is important to know those within your circle so you are able to respond properly to what is going on. 

I am pretty set in my ways.  What do I meant by that?  I mean that Yvonne is not going to change depending on who she is with that day.  I can, however, learn about those I am with as to not hurt anyone unintentionally.  I cannot expect them to know who I am or even accept who I am.  This burden is on me.

Obviously I need to think this through.  The last thing I want is to create unreasonable expectations for those who share their life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment