Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Forgiveness

Nighttime is dark.  My mind is spinning uncontrollably.  Unable to handle my thoughts and emotions. The struggle is lonely.  Allowing yourself to feel is brave.  Sharing what is inside of you is far more - its courageous.

I'm working towards that courageous way.  I am ready to face my demons and move beyond the scars.

Surrounding myself with the right people is key.  I know I have support from my husband and my siblings.  I crave that and appreciate it more than words could ever describe.  Allowing those people in is my challenge.  After speaking with my therapist I realized just how scarred I am and how deep it goes.  I have much self exploration to do and even more forgiveness to give.

The most important thing I have learned is that forgiveness is something internal.  It does not mean I have to allow those people and thing back - it's truly abut letting it all go.


1 comment:

  1. for you and your family, I would fight all your fears, put them in their designated quarters place the greatest peace sealed in the most wonderful everlasting joy and give your thoughts, your precious and most beautiful heart the peace you so richly deserve, If my soul knew you were safe,happy, peaceful and full of never ending joy I believe I could continue my travels through this world alone with the greatest joy and the confidence of a 100 men as long as you were safe, and treated with respect always putting you on a pedestal each morning to let the world see how your amazing passion and untouchable beauty brings the greatest desires and satisfaction even to those who have not had the awesome pleasure of being in your warm and loving presence,we have never met but you have encouraged me and give me the confidence that is most powerful and extremely mystical, thank you

    ReplyDelete